Linda Lavin opened up about 'full life' and 'flowing career' in final interview weeks before death

New Photo - Linda Lavin opened up about 'full life' and 'flowing career' in final interview weeks before death

Linda Lavin opened up about 'full life' and 'flowing career' in final interview weeks before death


Linda Lavin opened up about her 'very rich and full life' and her enduring career in Hollywood just weeks before her death at 87. The Alice icon, who passed away Sunday from lung cancer complications, reflected on her journey during the December 4 premiere of her Netflix series No Good Deed. 'I have a wonderful life, a wonderful husband [Steve Bakunas], and I have a very rich and full life, and I'm happy to show up,' she told People.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: VOUX MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Panama Canal #St Brown #Massie #POTUS #Paige #Deion

Post a Comment

0 Comments